Online Training (25CEs)***
Available only until
GET 25% OFF NOW.
Have you tried RRT, NLP, or any form of hypnosis, and struggled to get the results you want? If so, you might be missing some fundamentals.
This online course teaches the advantages of using a neuro-scientific approach to hypnotherapy as a powerful tool for brain change.
Dr. Elizabeth Michas, PhD, NBCFCH
– Help your clients reach calmer states quickly, so they have a brain more optimized for positivity states, productivity, social connection, and healing
– Enable your clients to fall asleep easily, without struggle or effort
– Provide freedom from chronic physical and emotional pain, boost immune function
– Accelerate the healing of heartbreak and post-romantic distress after a breakup or divorce
– Break neural patterns, bad habits, and compulsions
– Install new success habits and positivity states
– Transform client’s perceived identity, self-limiting beliefs, and problematic behaviors.
– Understand how hypnotherapy is used to rapidly update traumatic memories in a single therapy session
Dr. Elizabeth Michas has served as CEO of MindWorks Psychology since 2011, bridging neuroscience research to clinical practice through training licensed mental health professions. Dr. Michas is a Florida licensed psychologist (FL4751), member of American Psychological Association(APA) Division 30-Society of Hypnosis, National Board of Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist (NBCCH)-Fellow, Certified Master Practitioner of Accelerated Resolution Therapy (ART), Rapid Resolution Therapy (RRT) and Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapy.
“Amazing, user friendly way of working with clients, Dr. Elizabeth presents a balance of training, educational model, and practice that allows you to embody the brain-based hypnotherapy skills.”
--Jean Griffis, Ph.D., Maryland
This training is part 1 of two 25-hour trainings, they are offered self-paced online, with online support and coaching available. Combined, the courses will accumulate sufficient hours for NBCCH certification.
The first course is $799, including ***CEs for Florida licensees only.
Register with a 25% discount for NBCCH members by clicking the code:
The second Advanced course Heal the Healer is in person at Fort Walton Beach on August 26, 27, 28. Tuition is $997.